WoW Collective

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP board for those interested in a literate and engaging story based on Blizzards hit MMO World of Warcraft.

+5
Elsie
Tokad Beardbellows
Clementine
Deadlyte
Taizen
9 posters

Booty Bay (Stranglethorn)

Zenosi Tai'jui
    Zenosi Tai'jui

Booty Bay (Stranglethorn) - Page 6 Empty Re: Booty Bay (Stranglethorn)

Post  Zenosi Tai'jui Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:19 am

Zenosi listened intently to the tale as the Goblin told it. He knew that he was at least mostly truth, since the Goblin had no real reason to lie to him. Besides, he seemed like the smart and wiley type. The tale sent a rumbling rage to simmer in his stomach, the more he heard about it the more the anger rose. So many things could have gone wrong, he was lucky to have his children alive. But, why did they have to lie to him?

Why didn't they tell him the truth? Zenosi started to question his own position as a father seriously now.

"Ah got no reason to be harmin' ya bruddah. Danks for da info ya? Ah'll be leavin ya be, and ya bear too.", he said as he stood.

At that moment he heard Taizen call to him, he hurred up the stairs to find his wife in what looked like some sort of pain. Zenosi took her into his arms, his hand gently cupping her cheek as he looked into her eyes, worry stricken lines on his face.

"What be wrong?"
    Juniper
    Juniper

Post  Juniper Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:55 am

Juniper gave a small smile to her husband and patted his hand.

"I'm fine... It's just a headache." She suddenly felt very silly. It wasn't about her. The important thing here was that two of their kids were safe and with them. She just couldn't shake off the tired feeling. The weird part was that Juniper never slept. She had moments of quiet thought and stillness that helped her unwind. But never sleep. So the feeling of tiredness was somewhat foriegn to her. Sometimes exhaustion would set in after a long go in battle... But even that had been rare for her, however long ago that was.

She gave a reassuring pat on the chest to Zenosi and pulled herself away. She propped herself in the doorway, folding her arms.
    "Did the green kid have anything to say?"

Juniper was only half listening. Attempts to not react to the splitting pain she felt was hard. It was like the migrane from hell. Why coudln't it wait until after all this? Did she really let 'the other side' get to her THAT bad?

In a moment, her knees started to shake and soon buckled.
    She hit the floor like a ragdoll.
    Clementine
    Clementine

Post  Clementine Fri Sep 25, 2009 2:31 pm

Clementine stiffened, looking at the hat. She folded her arms and scowled.
    "Another charity case, huh?!"
    She stood up, suddenly uninterested in the wreckage. Looking down at the nelf, she scoffed.
    "You know how MANY of your type there are?! Huh?" She pointed a finger to her chest. "I am not my father. Don't expect any of that bull-shit-redeemer-man-o-his-word-honorable-crap. Not from me."

Clementine got up and marched back behind the bar. Grabbing a large burlap sack, she walked back hurriedly. She threw the bag down onto the floor next to Gear.
    "We don't need your help. We don't need ANYTHING from you. So you can just leave that and go. You want to play favourites or something? Act like you know my dad and how GOOD he was? Well I know how he really was. And none of YOU seem to see past his atoning bullshit."

She fumbled at untying her apron, her face red. She threw it down next to the burlap bag and stomped back towards her room.

"If he wanted atonement he should have started with his own daughter.."
    She ducked inside and slammed the door.

Gear rubbed his forehead.
    "Can of worms, brother. Can of worms." He shook his head, grabbing the apron and tucking it in his back pocket. He picked up the burlap sack and shoved the wood in his hand into it.
    He let out a sigh.
    Deadlyte
    Deadlyte

Post  Deadlyte Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:16 pm

Dinendal drew in a breath when she began to scold him. He huffed when she began cursing at him. He let her finish her rant and walk away before letting it build in his head for a moment. He growled and took out his axe after she'd left the room, offering it to Gear.

"Take it brother. I'm not wantin' her stealin' it from me an'..tryin' ta take me head off.." The tauren probably noticed he held his shield firmly. "I'm not wantin' things sour, I'm not wantin' her to think that I'm doing this for any sort o' redemption."

He smiled at the Tauren once. "She'll be safe.." He'd wait for Gear to let him by though, he had nothing but respect for them both..

If Gear did let him by though, it wasn't going to be long before Clem's shouting began, Din was sure of it. He'd make his way for the door and let her get it out, standing in front of the only exit..though he'd of shut the door of course.. Not everyone needed his story.
    Gipnig
    Gipnig

Post  Gipnig Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Gipnig slumped in relief when the General went back up the stairs. He was a scary S.O.B, probably more so then usual because family was involved, or so Gipnig figured.

He turned back to the bar, picking up stray fireworks, plaster and pieces of wood as he meandered his way back toward Berny, who was still still sitting forlornly in the corner where Gipnig had left him. Thank the gods for small favors. He stopped just shy of the tauren and the elf when the barmaid started ranting. He was starting to wonder if she was manic or something because she never seemed to calm down. He was a little shy of setting her off since it seemed any random thing would. He mentally commended that elf for being stoic through the whole thing, and wondered if he and Berny could get away with slipping out unseen. He really didn't want to approach her about the damages, goblin honor be damned, he wasn't sure he could sit through a tongue lashing like that.

He patted the elf's leg and gave him a sympathetic look.
    Tokad Beardbellows
    Tokad Beardbellows

Post  Tokad Beardbellows Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:17 pm

Tokad looked around at all the madness happening. He furrowed his brow and decided that he didn't want to be a part of it all. He re holstered his pistol and adjusted his bandoleer. He walked down to the bar and went behind it. He knew that barkeeps hated people messing around back there but he was tired of worrying about what other people wanted. He grabbed the map she had of the surrounding bays and he noted the area she said that the cargo was lost near. He nodded at it, rolled it up and stowed it in his belt. He grabbed a bottle of rum and inserted it into an empty bottle holder hanging around his waist. He walked around the bar and as he was headed to the hole of a door " Any of ye are welcome to join, Im getting back tha ladies wares." He stepped over the debris and reached into his coin purse. He pulled out 3 gold coins and dropped them near Berny and grabbed a rocket out of his pack and continued on down the wooden walkway.
    Elsie
    Elsie

Post  Elsie Sat Sep 26, 2009 4:33 am

Elsie gave Taizen a cold stare when he looked at her. Nothing had changed. Nothing. She thought that everything that had happened would change their relationship. Fucking Coward.

Her attitude changed when she saw her mother shake. She started to stand up to support her when their father entered the room. She was quick to sit back down, clinging to her towel. Where was that stupid Tauren? She looked down at the floor, a glint caught her eye. Just barely sticking out from below the bed, the tip of a sword. A sword she knew all too well. HOW DID IT GET IN HERE?!

She pointed her foot and nudged it with her toe. Elsie knew better than to take her father's Dal'Rends, but it had been an act of impulse. He'd wring her neck if he saw them... She glanced to her parents, hoping they didn't notice. She'd be damned before she gave her things to another Tauren, that was for sure. At least they were somewhat under the bed.

Elsie's head snapped back up when she heard her mother ask about the goblin. Her heart dropped. The goblin didn't know anything, did he? She was starting to feel sick again. But the last thing she was expecting was to see her mother collapse.

"MOM!!!" She shrieked. Like a shot, she was up off the bed and rushing over. Her father stood in the door way, blocking her path. All she could do was pull at him to move in a panic, knowing it probably wouldn't do any good.
    Zenosi Tai'jui
    Zenosi Tai'jui

Post  Zenosi Tai'jui Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Moving Zenosi would be like moving a solid stone wall for Elsie, he barely budged as she tried to move pass him. Zenosi immediately crouched to the floor, checking to make sure his wife didn't hurt herself in the fall. Slowly and very gently he picked her up, gingerly taking her into his arms. She was light, she always had been, but somehow it felt lighter than he remembered. A worried frown scrawled itself across his face.

"Elseh get ah bucket ah watah please.", he said in a strained voice.

Taking her over to the bed, he gently lay her there, kneeling down to her level and taking her comparably little hand into his.

"Whatchoo feelin' behbeh? You okeh?"
    Taizen
    Taizen

Post  Taizen Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:11 pm

Taizen could only watch as his mother fell to the floor. His heart skipped a beat, he wasn't sure what was going on, but it looked like his father was handling it pretty well. He felt like a bystander though, unable to really add anything to the situation. When his father took her to the bed, he stood behind him, wringing his hands in anticipation of what would happen. He prayed to the Loas it wouldn't be bad.
    Juniper
    Juniper

Post  Juniper Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:28 pm

When the black faded from her vision, she was on the bed, looking at her husband. Juniper frowned. She hated being fawned over.
    "I'm not thirsty." She said sarcastically when he asked their daughter to get water.

Drawing a shakey hand to her face she pushed her hair off her forehead. The cold sweat kept it from falling back into her face again. She thought for a few minutes, trying to locate an origin or center of the pain. She shook her head.

"I dunno... it's like... I dunno." She grimaced a bit. "I'm just... tired. I--"
    Juniper rolled to her side, pulling her legs to her chest. Her hand tightened on Zenosi's and she let out a small whimper. What little colour had been there, had drained from her face. She found herself slipping into unconsciousness again. Like a yo-yo, in and out of the black.
    Elsie
    Elsie

Post  Elsie Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:43 pm

Elsie was frustrated she was so easily pushed out of the way. But she had a chore now, and the former was soon forgotten. She spotted Tai's back and grabbed the first robe she could find. She pulled it on over her towel and shimmied the towel off from underneath. She hurried out the door, trying to adjust the top part of it as she walked. It was tight across the chest, obviously not made for a girl. She rolled her eyes. Whatever. And it smelled. Gross. Why did it smell like.... whatever that was.

She burst through the door in the washroom, looking around for something to carry water it. No buckets. She walked back towards the boiler. There was a small basin on a stand. Probably for face washing. She grabbed it and filled it under the bath's tap with cool water. She slowed her pace, to keep from spilling. She spilled a bunch down the front of herself.
    Good. I doubt this thing has ever been washed. She shivered a little. Water sloshed out the sides of the bowl and she took the few steps back to the room. She set it next to her father and knelt beside him. She looked back at Taizen. He just stood there.
    She pointed a finger to the robe she was wearing and made a 'wtf' kind of face and mouthed a silent "Eww!"

Elsie turned back as her mother started to roll onto her side. She placed an arm across her legs and pressed her cheek to the bed, looking at her mother as she lay on her side.
    Clementine
    Clementine

Post  Clementine Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:59 pm

Clementine sat down on the bed with a huff. She didn't care how brash it seemed to talk that way to a customer. She got off the bed again and walked to her dresser. She swung the door open and procured a half full bottle of whiskey. She wasn't drunk enough to deal with baggage now. She lifted the lip of the bottle to her mouth and took a swig. Grimacing, she corked the bottle again. She put it back where it was.

Gear watched the dwarf walk behind the bar. He stood up straight and waved his hands.
    "Brother, I wouldn't do that... Clem keeps a tight inventory..."
    He just watched as the dwarf seemed uncaring. "I implore you to wait, brother. Going by yourself is too dangerous. If you stay then I could accompany you in an hour or so. Please..." Gear cast a worried glance to the door, suddenly hoping he hadn't spoken too loud.

He had. Clementine's eyes widened. She reached behind the dresser and grabbed something.

The door to her room swung open. Clementine stood there, a shotgun at her hip, pointed at the Nelf.
    "Back off, twinkle toes. This ain't no therapy session."
    She walked around him, now pointing at the dwarf with the foot out the door.
    "Stow it RIGHT THERE, beard face!" Her breathing was ragged as she stood there glowering. "Nobody goes behind MY BAR and helps themselves. You want a swift death, you steal from me."

Clementine had obviously missed the part about WHERE the dwarf was going. But all she could see was a grubby little man stealing from her. It didn't matter WHAT songs they had sung together.

Gear raised his hands in surrender, not sure if she'd aim at him next.
    "Uh...miss... I think you should-"
    "SHUT UP GEAR. You should have stopped him. You been pinching me too? HUH!?"
    Clementine narrowed her eyes, looking between the three of them. Thankfully for gipnig, he stood behind her.
    Deadlyte
    Deadlyte

Post  Deadlyte Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Dinendal stopped short when he saw the shotgun. Twinkle toes? TWINKLE TOES!? He let out a furious growl.

"You bleedin' snot of a girl! It's not a matter of your father! It's a matter o' him telling me HOW ta get some redemption. He didn't help me ta it!" He was now shouting above any noise in the bar... frustration and anger contaminating his usually calm collected demeanor.

He growled and bit into his lip for a second, a trickle of blood finding a way down his chin. "Aye, a disgrace! An' before ya go thinkin' I'm meanin ya! I'm na'! His eyes flared red for the faintest second, hidden by his goggles. "Ya been livin' in ya self pity and wallowin' in the wretched bottle, perhaps ya aven't seen much, but the world be waitin' for ya! My parents DIED in tha' third WAR! I didn' know 'em! Ya knew yours! Ya bleedin' wretch of a human! To hell with your self pity and your games! Mayhaps things wouldn't be so bad..if'n ya tried for sompin better!" He glared for a moment. "Ta hell with ya! I came to 'elp with the bleedin' pirates that doomed me for a short while! An' all ya do is go off!" he just..huffed then reached the for axe he'd set down..

"Ta fuck with it. Mayhaps it's time you grow up a bit girl.." He just took the key off his belt and threw it at her feet. "I've already got all me things.. I won't be back.." He nodded to gear.. "Gonna kill me some bloodsails.. I'm wishin' ya the best, brother." He just let out a growl as he strapped his axe to his hip again. He walked quickly toward the door... his eyes shown bloody murder, even through his goggles and as he walked out the door, his fist shot up and went into the wood of the door jam, splintering the wood and leaving an imprint of his fist... The Rage continued to build... "Dwarf, if ya be wantin' ta join me..settle your business here first..I'll not be havin' some ill mannered human breathin' down me fuckin' neck.." He then walked from the door way..making way for the bloodsail camps..
    Tokad Beardbellows
    Tokad Beardbellows

Post  Tokad Beardbellows Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:15 pm

Tokad was surprised by the Nelf's response. Tokad kept his hands up and dropped the bottle. It rolled out into the middle of the floor and sat between them. He listened to the Nelf's words and watched him as he stormed out. He winced a bit waiting to hear a shot ring out and end up in the back of the enraged warrior. He turned his head to clementine. " I woulda shot em." he said with a twisted smirk.

No response, he began to talk with a rare nervous tone to his voice.

" If ya'd would hear me fur a moment."... he waited to hear some sort of response but took the trained pistol at him as she was still waiting for an explanation. " I think yur mis understantin me miss. This predica-mynt we are part of is not what Tokad is used too. All this, what do the elfs call it... Drama i beleive is tha term. I Could not staynd this fer a moment longer. I saw You whered upset and I thought of just gettin back your supplies. Bryng it back as a surt of pick meyup. I meant no harm to your establishment or you. Its yur call miss, Its yur playce."
    Clementine
    Clementine

Post  Clementine Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:04 pm

Gear inched towards Clementine as Dead went on. When he had stopped and left, Tokad thoroughly explained himself. Gear put his hand on the shot gun and looked her in the face.

"Miss.. It's the drink talking. I think you should lie down..."
    "PISS OFF, GEAR. I know what I'm saying and that nelf has NO right to come around here like a fuckin' trophy."
    Gear whipped his hand up quick, startled by her tone. He never brought up her father, because stuff like this always happened. It didn't help that she had been drinking. But even he was losing his patience. He grabbed the gun's barrel.

Clementine was startled by Gear's sudden movements, her finger squeezed the trigger. A shot fired into the wall next to Gear. Gear yanked the gun out of her hand and grabbed her by the scruff of the neck.

"I don't think you're handling this situation well. You know that I don't like to get involved. I try to let you do what you want, but I think you're being a child right now, Clementine."
    Clementine stood there, her hair in her face, breathing hard, but nervous to make a move. Gear went on.
    "If you're so mad, you want to prove the Elf wrong, then stop being an angry little girl. Your dad left you here. You didn't have alot of choices. He may not know that. But that's no reason to be barbaric." He tossed the shotgun to the ground.

"Now.. I think Capt'n Bearbellows is being awfully reasonable. So why don't we just let him take the bottle and go do as he likes? He might even bring a few extra back for you. Hmm? Right. Thank you, brother dwarf. Please take the bottle and continue on. Our apologies to the Elf."
    Clementine squirmed at the last bit. Gear pushed on her neck a little, frowning at her.
    "Sorry for the confusion, brother."
    With that, Gear pushed Clementine into her room and shut the door. He grabbed a plank of wood and propped it against the doorknob. Then he set about cleaning the place up.
    Gipnig
    Gipnig

Post  Gipnig Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:31 am

Gipnig stayed crouched down by the wall behind Clementine, (he had finally learned her name!) throughout the whole episode. He felt a jolt of fear when she pulled out the shotgun. He wasn't sure if she was sober enough to aim properly, of if she would really care about aiming if she WAS sober, and Berny made such a big unintentional target. When the shot went off and hit the wall, Berny let out a yelp and ducked down, throwing his front paws over his head. The bear then tried to squeeze himself behind the bar, for cover and sent some plates crashing the floor while his but hung out from the bar. Gipnig winced and added up the gold he owed for each plate that dropped to the already substantial sum for the door.

He waited quietly while Gear locked Clementine in a room. Then, just as quietly, continued helping to the clean up.

He piled up what rubble he could carry by a corner of the hole in the wall, where the door had once been. It would take some real fixing up. They'd need lumber, that shouldn't be too hard with all the vendors around who provided for the docks and wharfs. He might try the Goblin auction and see if there was anything he could get for cheap there. He ran his hands lightly over the splintered frame near the floor and thought about getting some iron and gizmo's to add some locks. Pouchpin Loaddecker owed him a favor still. That old engineer must have something up his belt that could work for a door.
    Deadlyte
    Deadlyte

Post  Deadlyte Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:31 pm

Din emerged from the building and just gave a soft sigh. He made his way for the entrance, not bothering to get outta peoples way. He get glares and jeers and the such from them, few rude comments like "Stupid Night Elf." and "Foul Alliance Dog." His favorite had been the human who screamed - "Why don't you watch where you're going! You stupid fuckin Elf! It's your races fault we haven't been able to make any way against the Horde." Dinendal stopped short, he looked at the man..and then just growled for a second.

"And it's the bigot fucks like you that keep the alliance of old from re-forming. How're they any different from you!?" he suddenly kicked out, his foot making contact with the humans stomach..the man fell into the water and splashed around. His comrades just watched in horror..

Din walked on, making for the entrance of Booty Bay. He was full on committed to murdering some Bloodsails..some humans..

He wandered by the bloodstained planks and looked at the group of bruisers with torches. He shook his head and as soon as he was through the gates of the city, a large kodo with liquor filled barrles on it's sides appeared.. He climbed on and set off...
    Taizen
    Taizen

Post  Taizen Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:29 am

Taizen jolted slightly when the gunshot went off. He turned to look in the direction of the blast, then glancing back at his mother's situation. He caught Elsie's eye and scowled, it seemed that he was up to snuff for her just yet, contempt for her rose. Maybe he should have left her in the troll camp, it wasn't his fault that he had problems with lying to his own mother.

"Immah be checkin' that out.", he said, in reference to the gunshot.

By the time he arrived downstairs it seemed that the clean up was already underway, and a nice new shotgun blast was added to one of the walls in the room. Taizen looked over to Gipnig, a quirk accenting his brow.

"What de hell happened here?"
    Zenosi Tai'jui
    Zenosi Tai'jui

Post  Zenosi Tai'jui Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:23 am

"T'ank ya dah'lin", muttered Zenosi as he took the water from his daughter.

He was going to have a word with her, and his son soon, but the health of his wife was more important. Grabbing a hand towel from his pack he dipped it in the cool water. Then he gently began to wipe the seat off her brow. The gunshot caused him to look back at the doorway, but Taizen already seemed to be investigating it. His place was with his wife then.

"Tell meh where it be hurtin'.", he whispered.

It pained him to see her in this situation, it definitely wasn't normal, and he didn't like what was going on. This all stressed him more than being on the front lines did, at least there he was protecting his families future not having to deal with threats to them now.
    Juniper
    Juniper

Post  Juniper Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:49 pm

Juniper jumped a little when he whispered to her. She must have fallen asleep. Or something. Her head felt heavy, laden with pain. What was worse was the rising crushing she felt in her chest. She grabbed the front of her robe and pulled at it.

"Something's wrong..."

She kicked her feet a little, pushing herself up in the bed. She leaned over and let out a hacking cough. A fine spattering of blood covered her hand when she had raised it to shild her mouth. She wiped the hand on the side of her robes, but not before letting out a few more coughs.

"Ohh well that's stupid" she said in a whispering hoarse voice. She tried to smile despite herself, but just wound up coughing some more. The coughing made her head throb, like a pressure just pushing on her. The room suddenly felt very small.

"Elsie, go help your brother....Don't argue. Please."

Juniper slumped over a little.
    "What's happening?"
    Clementine
    Clementine

Post  Clementine Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:13 pm

Gear grabbed a broom and started to pick up the finer splinters. He shook his head and let out a sigh. They'd have to scrape together what they could to get it fixed. When the troll came down the stairs he looked over and nodded his head.

Upon hearing another voice, Clementine peeked through the hole in the wall.
    "OHH! Hey! Baby troll!! They locked me in here! You've got to-"
    Gear whapped her in the face with the bushel of the broom. A thud could be heard as she fell backwards into her room and landed on her ass. He shook his head again and ignored the situation. There was a delayed "ouch." from inside the room.

Gear swept a pile of wood into the burlap sack.
    "I'm sure the Elf could use some assistance. You'd all be doing us more good if you were out there. Unless you have archetextural knowledge or a hefty coin purse." Gear didn't direct this to anyone in particular, but he was sure he made himself clear.
    Elsie
    Elsie

Post  Elsie Mon Sep 28, 2009 2:55 pm

Her eyes widened when Juniper started to spit blood.
    Elsie was just about to insist that she stay there, when her mother asked her to leave. She gave a frustrated sigh and stomped out of the room. She headed down the stairs and spotted her brother. Walking up behind him, she gave him a hard shove.

"What the hell is your problem!? Why didn't you just wrap a noose around my neck? Would have been over faster. BUT NO! You just sit there like some kinda SAD invalid. 'Duurrrr mommy makes me too nuurrrvusss' Well, Tookie, you're a big boy, now. Too bad you're still pathetic." She gave him another shove, stepping forward after and getting in his face.

"Am I making you mad? Baby gonna cry?" She raised two fists to her eyes, mimicking crying. "Or are you just gonna stand there, AGAIN." She cocked her head back smuggly, folding her arms across her chest.
    Gipnig
    Gipnig

Post  Gipnig Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Gipnig turned around when Taizen appeared back in the bar and walked over, ready to answer his question about the gunshot. Then Elsie appeared and Gipnig closed his mouth. His ears began to twitch, his brow furrowed in a disapproving frown, and his eyes began to brighten to an irritated glow as he he listen to her berated her... brother? just what was their relationship anyway? They certainly acted like a pair of incorrigible siblings, but if the General was their father and the Forsaken woman was the mother... What in the name of Undermine was with this family?

Gipnig finally had enough. He took the flat piece of timber he still held in his hands and slapped Elsie on the back of the legs with it, just as she finished gloating.

“That's a bloody 'nuff!” He snapped. “I don't care what sort of fight you two got going on right now but speaking like that ain't gonna make nothing better. How old are you? You're acting like a spoiled tadpole!” He glared up at Elsie “What happened to the troll that took on a chieftain twice her size and left him nothing but pulp? huh?! That was someone Ah could respect. But right now... you're just a whining brat.”

He glared back and forth at the both of them.

“Now do either of you wanna tell me what the stinkn' hell Ah walked into here?!” He motioned to the bar, and Gear, and the broken door that the Elf and Dwarf had just departed out of.
    Tokad Beardbellows
    Tokad Beardbellows

Post  Tokad Beardbellows Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:22 am

Tokad didn't walk far. He stayed near the Inn and leaned against the rail that faced the bay. He had every intention on going and retrieving the loot with the elf, but he didn't feel up to going back in the bar just yet to retrieve his gear. The shot still rung in his head. He had been shot, and shot at many times. It didn't bother him anymore, but to have his life end in such a un-heroic mundane circumstance shook him up a bit. He always envisioned going down in a flurry of explosions with multiple hits striking him; All while laughing and taking anyone unfortunate enough to be near him kicking and screaming to the underworlds gates.

To have a final shot being given by a tipsy bar keep with something to prove was not something anyone could plan for.

Tokad adjusted his hooked hand, lost in the memory of its origin. His teeth clenched a bit.

His daydream was broken by a pinch on his shoulder. Flapping wings settled.

"Ahh. I wonder't where y'e have been ole pal. I 'sume you bent up ta' no good of ca'rse."

He reached into a small leather bag and pulled out a small pile of seeds and fed the bird.

He brushed off the excess seeds and gripped the rail, titled his head down for a brief moment. Slapped the rails gently with his hand and turned with a heavy step through hole in the wall that once was a door.

"Mr. Gear...... I believe we'yill be neatin some wood if we are to rebuilt this heer door.... I wuld Like to help ya restore the playce... if ye dunt mind of course."
    Zenosi Tai'jui
    Zenosi Tai'jui

Post  Zenosi Tai'jui Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:55 pm

Zenosi truly wished he was back at home, or at least have his alchemy set with him. He was not enjoying watching his wife in this pain, it sent a wave of nausea through him every time her face contorted in pain. Zenosi did what he could with what he had, he reached into his pack and pulled out a small leather bundle. He carefully unwrapped the bundle and set it on the ground.

Inside was a several strange instruments and glowing multi-colored vials. He unstopped a vial and poured it into a small beaker. Then leaned over to Juniper and gently scraped some of the blood she coughed up on to a little spoon. He tipped the little bit of blood he collected into the vial and waited.

"Ah be tryin' to find out, Juneh, hold on."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:47 pm