WoW Collective

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RP board for those interested in a literate and engaging story based on Blizzards hit MMO World of Warcraft.

+5
Elsie
Tokad Beardbellows
Clementine
Deadlyte
Taizen
9 posters

Booty Bay (Stranglethorn)

Clementine
    Clementine

Booty Bay (Stranglethorn) - Page 3 Empty Re: Booty Bay (Stranglethorn)

Post  Clementine Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:17 pm

"Clementine Vegard" She stuck out her hand and shook his with enthusiasm. "Daughter of a Sailor who wanted a son. That's how I know the song." She took a moment to push her sleeves up on her arms and place her hands on her hips. Obviously proud of her tomboyishness.
    She leaned forward when the dwarf leaned in.
    "Well I would be most obliged, Captain Beardbellows." She nodded her head with a wink.

Gear couldn't help but chuckle. She was a different person with a few drinks in her. He had seen her transition into the pillar of strength she was today, but often wondered what she would have been like with a gentler hand. Any self respecting tavern owner here would have to be tough. That he knew, but he worried for her happiness.

Clementine turned her head towards the door. There sure was alot of ruckus. She hated when people got into bar fights or lovers quarrels in the alley where her door was. It was bad for business.

"Gear..." She jerked her head towards the door and crossed her arms. It was hard for her to look intimidating as she swayed slightly on the bar, red faced, and next to the ridiculous looking dwarf.

Gear took a few steps and was at the door, a hardened look returned to his face.
    He pulled the door open, hoping to startle who ever was standing there. A low rumble coming from his chest.
    Taizen
    Taizen

Post  Taizen Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:55 pm

Taizen let his head hang a moment knowing that she would have a problem with the tavern. All he wanted was a place to rest right now, he was beat and it was not time to be dealing with her taste in furnishing.

"Look Elseh, this is all I could aff-AAAAAH!"

Not expecting the tavern door to open and suddenly seeing a very cross Tauren staring down at him, Taizen stumbled back. Right into the bear.
    Clementine
    Clementine

Post  Clementine Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:30 pm

Gear looked down at the trio. He lifted an eyebrow seeing the state they were in. He clapped a hand down on Taizen’s tense shoulder and let out a chuckle.

“Yep I looked the same way after my first arena battle, too.” He cocked his head back and let out a rumbling laugh, pulling the troll inside past him. He held the door with one hand and held his other out in a welcoming way.
    “Come in, friends.”
    He cast a glance to the dejected bear before slowly closing the door.

Clementine slid off the bar, staggering to her feet.

“Woah. Whad tha shit happen’ tuh you guysss?!” She eyed the group a moment before letting out a laugh…. Followed by a hiccup. She spotted the goblin.
    “HEY! WE DUN SURVE YUR KIND HERE!” She pointed her finger for a moment, trying to look serious. Then she rolled backwards flopping on the bar, laughing and kicking her legs. She wiped at a few laugh induced tears and sat back up straight again.

Gear gently laid a hand on Elsie’s back. “Shall I warm some water for you, sister?” He cast a worried glance over the state she was in.
    Deadlyte
    Deadlyte

Post  Deadlyte Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:39 am

Din had been sitting for a short while at the edge of the pier, overlooking the water quietly. It was calming to some extent. However, his ears twitched at the frightened scream of the dying goblin back by the entrance. He pulled himself up and took off at a made sprint, making way for the area it'd come from. He looked back at the Barnacle as he ran by, he should get his armor...he shouldn't of taken it off, foolish...

He dipped and ducked, crashing through certain obstacles and in the end finding his way. He was horrified when he looked upon the two dead Goblins. Faces of terror streaked with blood. He knew the cuts, he'd seen many dagger users fight before... He bent down and took a moment, his eyes tracing around the bodies. He analyzed the scene for a second then ran off. He followed to scent of blood...and the frenzy it was putting him into was no laughing matter. A grin tore over Dinendal....no, Deadlyte's face.

It wasn't shortly after that that he'd find another body or two...but it was even more surprising when he heard a plank creak as if someone walked across it. He jumped suddenly near the plate and let out a growl as he stomped his foot, a thunderous shock wave spreading away from him rapidly.
    Sneak

Post  Sneak Thu Sep 17, 2009 3:57 am

Sylvos was caught off guard by the warriors sudden outcry of power. The thunderous jolt removing him from his state of camouflage. He stood there for a moment, surprised that someone had even found him. "Get the hell outta here, ya stupid Warrior! Lest you want somethin' to scream about!" The inflections of anger in the rogues voice evident.

He dawned a simple loose fighting stance as he stood there. His daggers swaying and dancing in the air, weaving in and around one another easily. The thunderous shock had caused him some harm, but it'd been shaken off just as quickly as it'd hit him, given now some of his hair was standing on end. He then dawned a grin, his one eye uncovered by the patch staring full on at Deadlyte.

He just gave a simple shrug and just burst into speed at the new foe, not concerned with anyone around them. He began to go in with a high stab, but his other hand came lashing across the midsection at his foe in an attempt to push him back or at worst cut him open.
    Elsie
    Elsie

Post  Elsie Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:28 pm

Elsie nearly choked. Just what kind of a place was this?! Here eyes were wide at the Tauren as she walked inside. The place really wasn’t much to look at, that was for sure.

Her eyes went to the girl and dwarf at the bar. She was taken aback from when Clementine had asked about what had happened to them. What were they going to say? Luckily, the girl started laughing and it seems it was forgotten soon enough.

There weren’t a lot of situations that Elsie felt awkward in, but this was definitely one of them. The rude and brash girl was obviously drunk, and Elsie was in no laughing mood. She pressed her shoulder against a near wall trying to slip into the background as much as she could. Wallflower. A term she had often used to describe others, but never herself.

The sudden hand on her shoulder sent her reeling. She flinched away, grabbing onto Tai instinctively. She turned her head hesitantly, realizing it was only the massive Tauren.
    After a moment, she came to, hearing his question.
    Her eyes watered a little. Finally! Someone civilized. She wanted to thank him… but all she could do was nod shyly.
    Taizen
    Taizen

Post  Taizen Thu Sep 17, 2009 10:51 pm

Despite the fright, Tai was happy to see someone who was at least familiar behind it. He graciously took the offer and walked into the bar. The mood was just as he left it, upbeat and now a little drunken. Taizen avoided any questions to what they'd been up to keeping near Elsie as he got used to the situation.

"Yah hey there...this be my sister. Elsie."

He motioned in her direction, hoping the introduction wouldn't be too much for her. She was definitely in a different mood, he'd have to find out what happened to her. She was too quiet for anything to be normal. Something was off. A pain in his shoulder reminded him that he need some sort of care.

"Uh...there be any salves or doctors around here?"
    Gipnig
    Gipnig

Post  Gipnig Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:34 am

Gipnig slunk into the tavern after the two trolls. Berny stayed behind in the alley, looking pathetic. Gipnig ducked behind Elsie's legs when the barmaid skrieked at him, declaring that she didn't serve goblins and then started laughing. He stayed behind Elsie after that while he looked over the pub, taking in the dwarf, the drunken barmaid and the cheerful, smoky atmosphere. He wasn't sure he liked the place. That human made him nervous and the giant Tauren wasn't comforting in size either.

Gipnig fingered his sheathed sickle and glared at everyone from behind Elsies skirts. He was still feeling put out about missing the market and he started wishing Berny could fit inside the door after all because he always felt better when Berny was at his back. He started calculating how fast he could run between the tables if he had to escape any cheery renditions “what shall we do with the drunken sailor”.

When the Tauren offered water for Elsie, Gipnig tightened his grip on his sickle and kept a hand on her skirt. Where she went, he followed. After all, she did have some very pretty valuables that might need watching, and maybe she would leave the room and he could avoid the crazy bar mistress.
    Clementine
    Clementine

Post  Clementine Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:02 pm

Clementine just lay on the bar looking at the ceiling. She was blinking slowly, the whole room was swaying. It was a good feeling and she lived for it. The dwarf next to her had been uncharacteristically quiet, but right now she didn’t care. She knew she was a pain in the ass, but something about feeling happy had a draw to it. All she could do was surrender and hope she wasn’t making too much extra work for Gear. She wasn’t really sure what she’d do without him.

Gear withdrew his hand quickly, not meaning to have scared the girl.
    “My apologies, sister.” As big as he was, he had a kind face. Gentle giant, everyone had always teased. But he couldn’t help it.
    “I’ll draw some water in the wash room. You can follow me if you wish.… May I?” He held out his hands to her clothes. “I can have these washed for you. Not sure they’ll be dry soon, but Miss has a few things I’m sure you could borrow. RIGHT CLEM!?”

Clementine lifted a weary hand and waved it dismissively.

Gear was already headed upstairs when Taizen asked about medical help.
    “Of course, brother. There’s an aide kit in the kitchen. If you require more, there is a gnome on the third tier near the gryphons who dabbles in potion and such. Calls himself a doctor, but don’t let him stitch you. He uses found fish hooks…” He gave an apologetic shrug. He turned to smile back at Elsie, he motioned up the stairs with his head.
    Tokad Beardbellows
    Tokad Beardbellows

Post  Tokad Beardbellows Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:09 pm

Tokad was way too drunk, too early for all of this. He usually didnt get this drunk, but he got caught up in the fun with the Bartender. He probably would of been allright if he didnt pull out his flask.

He surveyed the scene. The oldest troll had alot of damage, most notably arrow holes. He knew the only ones using arrows in these parts were the primitives. He made a sour face at the thought. The girl looked battered. He didn't want to know the horrors that faced the two. He rubbed his brow and grabbed for the nearest cup and took a drink. As he swallowed frothy ale of some sort, his eye opened just a bit and he saw a little face peering behind a knee. His eye flared and he choked. "Tiny Man... Watch *cough* it! Clemmmateeeeem, Ey steal buttonssssss!!" He gripped the bar to steady himself but didn't take his eye off the little green bugger. "Dont tryish anything funny wee green man" he motioned to Clem "Shessss known for....cookin theiven critters!" ...

He was about to say something else but as he opened his mouth, he froze. His head slowly sunk to the bar counter, made contact to the cold wood, and his eyes shut. His mutters turned into a sort of husky snore.
    Taizen
    Taizen

Post  Taizen Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:35 pm

Taizen wasn't sure what to make of the antics going on in the bar. He decided that it was prudent to just go get some rest and close his wounds as best he could. Taizen too Elsie's hand to get her attention and nodded to the stairs.

"Let's go up and get some rest. I know you be tired."

Taizen made a stop in the kitchen to retrieve the aid kit before heading for the stairs. He thanked the Tauren for his help and then slowly climbed the stairs. After a long travel he winced every step of the way, sharp pains reminding him of his wounds.
    Elsie
    Elsie

Post  Elsie Sun Sep 20, 2009 2:35 am

Elsie gripped her brother’s hand and followed him and the Tauren upstairs. They rounded the corners and went to the second floor. She couldn’t help but eye the creaking floorboards as they walked. Part of her really felt like she was going to step through one and land on the bar next to the dwarf or something.

To her right was a line of room doors and at the end of the hall was a tall wooden door labeled ‘washroom’. She couldn’t help but recoil a little at the thought of sharing a washroom with all the walks of life that passed through. Let alone the fact it was probably filthy.

She watched the Tauren walk inside the washroom and heard the sound of a boiler churning to life. She and Tai had stopped, she assumed in front of his room. A worried look crossed her face, she tugged at him.

“No! I don’t want to go in there by myself…” She even surprised herself after saying it. If anyone in the family was famous for ‘I can do it by myself’ it was her. Gipnig was still in tow. She wished she had rephrased that sentence, hoping the goblin would not follow in there. She knew she owed him… but not that much.

“Taiiii go with me!” She started walking towards the wooden door, pulling on his hand with both of hers.
    “You stay here, Giltec. Guard the room…Or something”
    Clementine
    Clementine

Post  Clementine Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:03 am

Gear had started the fire in the water boiler. He turned and straightened the towel he had laid on a chair. Say what you will about the condition of the bar itself, but he kept most parts of the place perfectly clean and well kept.

The washroom consisted of a large gnomish water boiler that was fixed to a white porcelain free-standing tub. Large copper pipes emerged from the wooden flooring, obviously carrying the water to the boiler. Both the tub and boiler sat in the back behind an antique looking night elf changing screen. He ran a finger over the top of the screen. Sure there was a little dust, but aside from that the washroom was in good repair.

Next he would check Clementine’s quarters for something the girl could fit in. It was unusual, how small the troll girl was. Though, thinking of her brother, Gear simply noted it must be a family vitamin deficiency or something. He walked slowly out of the washroom, pondering the oddities of the day.

“Should be ready soon, sister.” With that he slipped past the group and down the stairs again.

Clementine was out cold, arm over the heaving chest of the crusty Dwarf. Gear let out a sigh. This was happening all too often. Well not the dwarf… but the drinking. And the singing. Ohhh the singing. It wasn’t hard for him to pick her up and lay her over his shoulder.

“Puh me dahwwwwn… I’lll… I’ll cut yooo…” Clementine murmured.
    “I know….” Gear walked to the door behind the stairs labeled “Captain’s Quarters” and opened the door. She flailed a little as he tossed her onto the bed, but was soon asleep in what seemed like an unnaturally uncomfortable position. He pulled out a chest from the foot of her bed, snapping the lid open, searching for something the girl could borrow.
    Deadlyte
    Deadlyte

Post  Deadlyte Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:14 pm

Dinendal let out a feral grow as the dagger slipped past his shirt and the usually stone skin gave to the sharpened blade. Before the dagger would of been send home, the blade of an axe swung it away to prevent any further damage.

Din ripped the strap from his shield as it came from around his back and across toward the rogues face in an attempt to cause him some damage. Oh how dead wished he had his armor... why in all of the stones sake had he taken it off?

The smell of the blood pouring out of his stomach only drove him though, the blood rage pulling at his sanity and ripping at who he was. He let out a loud roar as he also brought the large blade of his dagger whirling about toward the rogues midsection.

((for the sanity of everyone and myself, I'm gonna post small OOC's that give a quick desc of any attacks.. Basically, the butt of a shield going toward Sylvos' face, the blade of Din's axe is going toward his medsection/hip.))
    Sneak

Post  Sneak Sun Sep 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Sylvos lurched suddenly back away from the attack, avoiding it all together. But he knew the howl from the warrior hadn't been good. He felt slightly less excited about fighting. His attacks would be a bit more sluggish...

He grinned though and went in quickly, sliding his body in close to avoid those two weapons the warrior carried. He grinned and tried to bring his daggers in all at once at the other night elf's sides. He'd puncher something if he could...

His movements though sluggish were still pretty much on the money, to much fine honed skills and that such.
    Taizen
    Taizen

Post  Taizen Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:37 pm

Taizen hadn't been in the same bathroom with Elsie since he was two. The idea seemed very foreign to him and he wasn't sure how to react to it at first. He looked over to the room he rented, yearning to go sit down and get some rest. However, he could hardly say no to his sister, at least not now.

"Alright", he muttered.

He walked in and sat down on the floor facing away from the tub. Putting the kit on the ground he started to pull out the various salves and bandages he'd use to clean his wounds. It would take a long time to go through all of them, especially the gash on his chest, it felt like he was constantly on fire.
    Gipnig
    Gipnig

Post  Gipnig Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:16 pm

Gipnig sat down in front of the washroom door with a grumble. Guard duty indeed. What was he supposed to guard from? Rats? he didn't see any of those. Drunken Dwarfs and Barmaids? well.... he thought about that for a minute and decided those two might warrant some guarding. He made a face and pulled out a knife and half finished chess piece from his leathers. Then began whittling to pass the time.

He heard some bumping about behind the door and considered his new acquaintances. Elsie was one of the oddest trolls he had ever met. He wondered what had happened to her at that camp. One minute she was chopping up her enemy and so fierce that Gipnig was afraid of being noticed and the next... It like a total personality shift to him, and he didn't know if that was normal. Other trolls in rage he'd seen were pretty similar personalities out of rage. Taizen was unusual too. Gipnig couldn't put his finger on it, wasn't sure he wanted to. Honestly they both gave him the willies, and at the same time... well. Maybe Berny had a point. Gipnig thought when he heard more bumping from the washroom.

Still, all those lovely market stalls and vendors must be so lonely without Gipnig there to brighten their day. It was the eternal question of life, greed versus conscience. There really wasn't any reason to stay with the trolls, not really. Right? His mother used to whack him with a spoon and insist that a conscience had no place outside of selling, buying, lending or borrowing, and that was only because a dishonest lender did not have return customers.

Gipnig shook his head and stayed where he was. Whittling away on a rook.
    Elsie
    Elsie

Post  Elsie Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:16 am

Elsie was glad not to be left alone. She ducked behind the screen and faster than you could blink an eye and was out of the blood soaked dress. She reached back to the clasp on the necklace and struggled to find a way out of it. She spun the chain around to the front of her so she could see what she was doing.

“Oh nooo! Something happened to my necklace. It’s stuck.” She frowned, turning the clasp back around and patting the pendant.
    “Oh well… at least it’s pretty.” She muttered to herself. She reached over and switched off the water from the boiler. Grabbing both sides of the tub, she hopped in. Spilling some water out onto the floor and under the screen towards where her brother sat.

“Soooorrryyy.”

She rubbed a hand over her legs, watching the blood wash off. Some came off easier than the rest, resorting to using her nails to scratch off what was still there. She stared into the water, listening to her brother going through the first aid supplies. She started to rub her hands over her arms, starting to dig with her nails again. She just couldn’t get the blood, the dirt, the feeling off.

Elsie kicked her feet up and slid down the back of the tub, submerging herself in the water. She watched the surface of the water as small bubbles leaked from her mouth. Her hair waved in the moving water above her head. Her hands gripped the edges of the tub, pushing her to the bottom.
    Taizen
    Taizen

Post  Taizen Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:23 am

Taizen sighed as he felt his bottom suddenly get wet. He almost turned back to scold her but thought better of it, simply grunting his annoyance and fiddling with the kit some more. He tried cleaning out the wounds first, which ended up with him groaning in pain as he touched the raw flesh. More than one time he had to use an abundance of bandages to make sure he wasn't bleeding out everywhere.

Eventually he got himself fully wrapped up, taking care of the wound on his chest, hand and shoulder. Most of his clothes were in tatters, and he had to get rid of his shirt. So he sat there, shirtless as Elsie enjoyed her bath. He listened to her splash around in it, simply staring at the door in front of him. He felt a little annoyed at the guard duty at her insistence. But he reminded himself he would much rather be here now, then dead in a pit.

"Ya done yet?"
    Zenosi Tai'jui
    Zenosi Tai'jui

Post  Zenosi Tai'jui Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:34 am

The wind rider led the two wyverns away, taking them to feed the tired beasts. After Zenosi double checked to make sure his armor was on straight he made his way down the steps into the famous tavern. The Salty Sailor was in full swing today, as people of all races and creeds made fools of themselves in drunken stupors. Zenosi was in no mood to deal with such foolishness. He pushed passed all those who stood between him and the exit, causing a bit of a ruckus. He didn't seem to care however, he was on a mission that was much more important to him than a random person's pride.

As he stepped out of tavern he spotted a small group of about five enlisted men talking jovially on a few barrels outside the tavern. They barely gave him a second glance, but once noting the insignia's on his armor they suddenly seemed a little more on edge. Zenosi walked right up to them, and they stopped in mid conversation, dropping their grog and snapping to attention.

"What you doing here sir?", a female Tauren asked. The others looking at him in the same curious way.

"Ah be missin onnah mah own. Ahn if yah would beh so kind as tah join in on dah search, it'll look good onya reports ya?", he insisted.

"Of course sir!", said an orc male, the highest ranking of the five.

Zenosi set them about on a search through Booty Bay, making sure they reported to him every half hour or so. Giving them a description of his children, he hoped they would get some sort of clue as to their whereabouts. Zenosi hated to admit it, but he was starting to get on edge. It was something most people didn't notice, but he knew Juniper could. Maybe, it was the way he shuffled his feet, or how he would adjust his gauntlets more often. He wasn't sure, Juniper could just read him better than anybody he knew.
    Deadlyte
    Deadlyte

Post  Deadlyte Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:17 am

Dinen growled, bloodrage holding him fully! He let the rogue slide close, the daggers penetrated his sides but missed anything really very vital. He grinned wickedly and his arms wrapped tightly around the rogue, hands clenched tightly around his gear, but he didn't use them. He made an attempt to squeeze the rogue, to hold him in his grasp in a powerful bear hug.

Deadlyte growled then lashed out with his forehead, every attempt to smash his head against the rogues, over and over again. He grinned the whole while, bleeding more and more from his sides.
    Juniper
    Juniper

Post  Juniper Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:31 am

Juniper stood off to the side, watching Zeno fidget with his gear. She knew he was just as distraught as she was. They had different ways of showing it, sure. But something about him seemed to resort to that nervous, uneasy boy she met so long ago. Give him a two headed ogre. Give him a war. But watch his face when his son skinned a knee, his daughter had a broken heart. That’s why she loved him.

She quickly followed in his wake, the people bumping into her after they parted for him. She really hated being small. After fighting her way outside, she rolled her eyes watching him talk to the military personnel and marched straight past. She rubbed her arms, chilled by the salt air, fueled by determination. The ding of buoys, the rickety old planks. It made her nostalgic for a split second, before the anguish of her dead or missing children reminded her why she was there. She ground her teeth and dug her nails into her arms. It was everything she could do to keep from really causing a scene. There was a crowd gathering around something, looked like a fight of sorts. She wasn’t interested in drunks and their quarrels.

Markets.
    Boats.
    Inns.
    Graveyards.

If they were there, they’d be in one of those. She just didn’t know where to start. A low rumble caught her off guard. She jumped to the left, narrowly avoiding falling into the bay. A large bear head looked at her from a shady alley. Yeah. She’d let the over eager cadets check out that place. She quickened her pace around the alley, making a sharp turn up some stairs. She peeked down at the bear from the slats in the stairs. Oh no, was he wearing rockets or something? These gnomes and goblins just had to stop. It was cruel.

She realized the structure was an inn. She wasn’t really familiar with it, but it had been a while since she had been here and even then it was just passing through. It certainly didn’t look new. She’d check it out after the dress shop. She just hoped the bear was gone by then.
    Juniper was pissed, and really hated the smell of burnt bear fur.
    Elsie
    Elsie

Post  Elsie Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:18 am

When her lungs felt like they would burst, Elsie broke the surface, drawing in a long breath. She pushed the hair out of her face and looked into the water again. The clear water had turned a sick rust colour. Time to get out. She pulled herself out of the water, the coolness of the air giving her a shock. She grabbed the dingy towel that sat there and wrapped herself up. She took a moment to look herself over for what wounds were actually hers, now that all the blood was gone. Compared to her brother she had done pretty well for herself. That big gash up her thigh and shoulder would probably leave a scar.
    “Finished!”

Elsie rubbed at her darkened eyes. Sleep was really starting to pull at her. She wasn’t sure just how many hours she had been awake. Too long, whatever it was.

She walked around the corner of the screen and looked down at her brother.
    Keeping one hand on her towel and reaching the other out to her brother, she managed some semblance a smile.

“Les go, big bruddah.”
    Sneak

Post  Sneak Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:20 pm

Sylvos grinned as his blades plunged deep past flesh, cutting through sinew and muscle. His grin shifted suddenly when he felt the iron grip of the warrior squeezing him. He squirmed frantically against the concrete grasp but to no avail.

His head suddenly snapped back from the impact of Deadlyte's forehead against his own. Then another, then another! He could feel himself slipping from reality into the inky black tendrils of unconsciousness. Syl however forced his leg up suddenly at Dead's groin in an attempt to dislodge himself.

Assuming the attack had worked..or even if it didn't, he threw down a small ball, smoke erupting around him and forcing cover onto him for him to slip into...
    Deadlyte
    Deadlyte

Post  Deadlyte Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:40 pm

Dinendal let out a gruff groan as the knee made it's way. His arms loosened suddenly and he watched with regret as the Rogue slipped into shadows and had disappeared.

Din stood there, forcing the pain down. How he missed his armor now, he'd never leave it again if he could help it, he'd sleep in it if he had to from now on.

Just as the person he'd been fighting vanished, a large group of bruisers came up to him. Dinendal looked at the lead. "Spread the word, keep your guards stocked with torches...and no fewer then 3-4 per group." He said, the adrenaline subsiding a bit. He could feel the pain, he could feel the hot crimson liquid pouring down his sides..

"Gotta go.." He smiled weakly at the goblin captain. The small being began to give out instructions to his subordinates. Dinendal began to drag himself, trying to hide his obvious pain from the goblins. He made his way back for the Barnacle, blood drops trailing him. He growled and used one of his natural abilities as that of a warrior (Enraged regen), the wounds began to close a little, the bleeding subsiding just enough to keep the trail from continuing, now the liquid just stained his clothing more then anything.

Eventually, he made it to the door, he slumped against it, a thud to those inside around it. He slid down the door slowly, thankfully his back wasn't wounded... or there too would be blood.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 3:54 am